1. In Conversation with Armando Iannucci About ‘The Armando Iannucci Shows’ and Nothing Else. Exactly what it says on the tin. Includes the complete Hugh and worth it for that alone. Plus Hale and Pace working in a shoe shop.
2. Women-run hedge funds. You need some money in them.
3. Some videos: Japan, Korean breakdancers and how much everyone earns on a blockbuster.
4. Chess. It's quite pretty to watch the computer 'thinking' but it's hard to see what your pieces are.
5. Well-timed photographs. (Not a clickbait-y selection, but proper photos.)
6. An interesting article about China and what has happened to its physical history.
7. An exhaustively-done parody of the New Yorker. Worth a flick-through. It includes adverts, e.g.
Considering how self-aware the New Yorker is, the line between the original and the parody can be pretty thin. This is evident in the cartoons. Two men on a desert island and the caption is “If I were you I’d be very careful before I said something I thought was funny.” Original? Parody? You decide.