Here are a few recent things you might have missed.
1. A funny article about a hedgefund's internal squabbles.
2. A slightly depressing article about social media and so on, but with this immortal Amazon review of a carbon monoxide detector: "Saved our son’s life—4/5 stars."
3. A very horrible article about what happened in the circuses in Ancient Rome.
4. Did you know that the man who wrote "Ain't Misbehavin'" was Andreamenentania Razafinkeriefo, a grand-nephew of Queen Ranavalona III of Madagascar? "He was, to coin a phrase, the artist formerly known as Prince."
5. Scott Adams, of Dilbert fame, has been saying the most interesting things about the American primaries. Here is his New Hampshire fraud prediction: "Look for Rubio to have a surprisingly strong second-place showing in New Hampshire. And look for the most common explanations for that surprise to be his momentum from Iowa."