Not quite Christmassy, but a little end-of-termy.
1. How Pixar screwed up cartoon cars for a generation of kids. Good point, well made.
2. A few of those maths-problems-that-break-the-internet all in one place. The one about coins is not hard at all.
3. Is this a circle? Your answer correlates with your political beliefs. (It works on me, anyway.)
4. Malcolm Gladwell on how to cure cancer. It's quite tricky and relies on being a brilliant maverick. Or a rule-bound automaton. More Gladwellian than end of termian.
5. Chatting to North Koreans. More interesting than end of termian.